Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

When Will I Get Answers ?!!


Since October Jo has been sick, and I have been a rock. I have yet to breakdown. When she was admitted in the hospital twice, through all the IVs, Blood work, and other tests, I have stood strong. Until today.

I went with her in a field trip today, and instead of joining the other 65 kids and 30 parents at McDonald's we went and gt my mom and took Jo to Friendly for lunch. About half way through her lunch she turned pale white and laid down on the bench. Yes again her stomach was hurting really bad. And again she could not eat. I am at a loss and have no answers for her or anyone else that wants to know, and I am suppose to be the one that does know. I have no idea what to do anymore. I have tried no wheat, no dairy, al her tests are coming back fine and every time I call the doctor they call me back at the end of the day so I can not even question them because then I do not get a call back with an answer. So after the kids went to bed, I finally broke, As a mom and a wife one of the hardest things to do is to not let see you break I am trying so hard to be strong for Jo and not loose it for Zack and Tay, and even try to hang in there for Jeff, but today I did not do so well.

On a good note though I do not feel any better but a little bit stronger after the break down.

No comments:

Post a Comment