Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Just a few thoughts, and what nots.

SO clearly recital is over, and all went very well. The show was three hours, and they had two, so it was a long day. We still have dance, and that is a good thing.
Zack left this morning for science camp. He is gone for 3 days. Although I was far more sad than he was to leave, I hope that he is having fun. And a special thanks to my dad for going and chaperoning.
I only have 13 days left of work until vacation which is very exciting. I am sooo ready for my summer. Although I will still be in school, at least I won't have to work.
My schooling is looking a little dim as I am currently failing my second math class.Yes it does suck!
I am looking for some ideas for a few really cool gifts for the kids dance teachers, and helpers. If anyone has any please feel free to let me know.

I have also got back on the coupon clipping band wagon (which I keep getting on and falling off) I still wonder how people get a grocery bill that was $200.00 down to $30.00 or less. I have visited many, many websites, and yet I can not do this. Maybe it is just me, but it does become very frustrating. Although I did save $30.00 with coupons today.

Once again, Thank You Daddy! For going with Zack, I feel better knowing that your there, and I am sure he does as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment