Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Random Monday


I will start off by saying that, yes I did fail my math class. I did however learn something that I thought I already knew. As I was talking to Jeff today about how upset I was that I failed and that I could have done better, he pointed out o me that I should not be so hard on myself. He also pointed out that I did try my hardest and instead of being mad at my self I should be proud of myself. Jeff reminded me of what we always tell our children..It does not matter what the grade is, it matters what your effort is. I did put a lot into it. For five weeks I got about 4 hours of sleep a night, sometimes less. I was always doing math. I always asked for help, and I truly tried my hardest. Now if only that was the grade I got I would get an A.

I unfortunately did not get to make the hike that I was so looking forward to. My allergies and asthma tend to get pretty bad when it is humid, so I was not feeling well when I woke up, and that left me having to bail out.

Jozie bought Jeff some great new sneakers for Fathers Day. They are not what he would usually wear. They are a little bit more stylish. I am very excited to see them on him.

I am very upset with my children's school today, but would much rather focus on the fact that my children and I are now on summer vacation, and we are looking forward to having a great fun filled summer. I hope to take them to a water park this year, and maybe do a few other super fun things.

I am ready for a break and summer really is a break for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment