Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

X-Games

Twice a year, every year, Jeff and I, and sometimes the kids will sit down and watch the X-Games. This is one of my favorite things to do. The show them every winter,and every summer. My personal favorite part is the moto x, it always has been, and probably always will be. Although the winter x snowmobile tricks are pretty cool too. In fact every event is pretty cool. The summer X-Games start Thursday, and run until Sunday this week, and we will be watching. Sadly though last February one of the team members from the Metal Mulisha died while attempting a moto cross trick. Jeremy Lusk died in February 2009.
I just wanted to take a minute and share one of my favorite things to watch, and pay a little tribute to the amazing athletes that participate in the X-Games every year. Also a great moto x rider, that sadly we will not see this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment