Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer Round Up


Along with wanting to do a summer round up here, today is also my mommy’s birthday, so Happy Birthday Mom, I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for you, and all the great lessons you taught me. I love you.
Ok, so my summer ends today. Tomorrow I go back to work, and I wanted to give you all a wrap up of my summer. All though it was a wet one, it also was a great one. I saw many concerts with friends and family. My kids got see many of them with me. I spent every sunny day, even the cool ones with the kids at the pool which was a blast. Zachary started going under water this year, and by the end of the summer he was swimming all the to 8 ½ feet. That is such a big accomplishment for him, and I am so proud of him. All the kids have grown so much over the summer.
I also got to spend a few days hanging out with Michele and her girls, which was really fun. We even walked to the Freedom Trail with her and Ariana, and could not have had such a good time without them. Thanks for hanging out with us ladies.
I have to say that I had a great summer. I will however miss so much when I go back to work. I will spend all day with my kids; even the bad days were great just to have them around. I will miss being able to just get up and go to the pool, and seeing them have so much fun swimming. I will miss sleeping in even though I think 8 was the latest I slept the whole summer. I will miss being home with Jeff every day, and making his lunch for him. Although many would say that they wouldn’t do that, oh well one of my favorite things to do is make sure that my husband is taken care of. I love being the old fashion wife that does the cooking and cleaning and takes care of the kids. It is who I am, and I wouldn’t change it for the world. Don’t worry Jeff I get a week off for Thanksgiving so I will make your lunch then. I will also miss just being around my family all day long. Not to take away from my great summer with all that I will miss when I go to work tomorrow. I love my job, and say how much I will miss all my kids on the last day of school too.
I hope that you all had great summer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment