Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The End.


Today is the end of my husbands mohawk. He needed to shave it off, because of a buisiness meeting, and so now he has no hair. To some this may not be a big deal, and they may be saying it is about time, but to me I think it totally sucks. I am sad about for many reasons, I actully really liked it. he had a mohawk when I first met him too. One of the biggest reasons though is that in todays society, we still have not learned to accept people fpr who they are and not what they look like. He clearly could not walk into thi meeting with a suit and mohawk, or it would not have worked out for him, and I understand that to some degree, but come on it is 2009. People still have body pieceings( see mom it was not just a phase), and they have good jobs too ( I do, it may not pay the best, but its what I love). I hope that I raise my kids, never to judge someone by what they look like, because it is just not right. Another reason why it makes me sad though is because it means that my husband has to give into to society, and if you knew Jeff, you would understand. He is the person that most people thought would not get very far when he started his buisiness, and now look at him, and he had a mohawk most of the time. I am proud of my husband for what he has done for our family, and so are my children. Thank you baby, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment