Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Crafty Again.

Before




I pulled out my crafty-ness again today, which is something that I do not do very often, and I made new curtains for my bedroom doors. I have there beautiful French doors in my bedroom, which I love. They were a stand out point for me when we bought the house.
However I had these very thin white curtains that did offer much privacy to the already thin doors. So I bought this beautiful matriel and thought I would make curtains for my bedroom windows, but then changed my mind and made them for my doors instead. The cost was $12.00 for the matriel and thread. That is it. It did take me a couple hours because I do not have a sewing machine and sew by hand, but if you do have one it would only take about 5 mins, maybe 10.









After









No comments:

Post a Comment