Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Beef Stew.

Last night I told Jeff that I would make beef stew for dinner tonight, but that I would put it in the crock-pot this morning. Well as mornings go in any house with three children, sometimes we run late. Today was one of those days.
I had browned the meat and realized the time, when I decided to write down directions for Jeff and have him put the rest of it together, and start the crock-pot. Here is what I wrote for directions:
I need you to make the beef stew. I browned the beef, all you will need to do is peel and cut up carrots potatoes, and onions. Add mix and whatever amount of water it says. Turn on low. It will need to cook for 6 hours, then you will have dinner.
When I got home Jeff said, you should submit that to your interpersonal communication professor. I asked why, and he laughed, and told me that they were not good directions.
I instead chose to blog them and see what you think.
By the way the beef stew that Jeff made was GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment