Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Want Summer to Stay


I am sad to see the leaves changing, and feel the cooler air, and that Football has started, because I want summer to stay. It is not so much the weather, it is the free time I want back. I have only been at work 3 weeks now, but it feels like 3 months. Between work, school, and being a mom of 3 with a working husband I can not keep up.

This summer I woke up and did school work before the kids even got out of bed, if I did that now I would have to get up at 3am. Then we would hit the lake or pool all day, and then one night during the week I would go over and visit my dad, and check on him, and my mom too. Since we have gone back to real life, I have been able to go over once. I would have gone this week, but since I am back at work the colds, and bugs are in season, and I already have a cold. So I cannot go see my dad cause he cannot get sick. This by the way SUCKS, cause if there is one thing I have realized through all this, you never what can happen, and I want to spend as much time as I can with the people I love, because I do not want to have ant regrets if something does happen.

I decided that I was going to take 6 months off of school, only to find out I can do 1 month or a year, but not 6 months, and there is no way in hell I will take a year, cause I will not go back if I do. I guess the only option is to hand off some of my responsibilities, and focus on school a little more so I can get done, but I am not sure that is possible, so we shall see.

These are my reasons for wanting summer to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment