Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Here it is.

 The one in the sock monkey hat doing the dance, yes that is my youngest, and she did that move in every picture I tried to take of all 5 kids.

 The sock monkey hat girl (AKA Jozie) picked this pose.
 All 5 kids spent most of the day playing on this rock. Why? I have no idea.
And this is pretty much the boys faces in all the pictures.

About a month ago my mother said to me "Your sister and I decided that we were not going to make appointments for Christmas pictures, we are going to have you take them." Oh boy was my thought, cause I know that when I have taken all 5 kids, it has not been a good time, so I can only imagine what that will hold for me. None the less I was excited to do it.
The other side was I hate getting dressed up for pictures in outfits I will never wear again, with some $7.50 an hour person taking them telling me to say "cheese", so you can imagine my kids hate it even more.
I wanted to get our children being our children, and well that did not go all that well, so I will show you a few of my favorites out of the 569 photos that I took today.

No comments:

Post a Comment