Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What I Want for Christmas

I have found the one gift that I want for Christmas. It is a chain link ring that says Hope on it, and it is the Lungevity ring. By that I mean that the ring signifies hope for lung cancer patients, and to further research about lung cancer. 50% of all proceeds go to the Lungevity, to help people with lung cancer, and to fund more research for pre-screenings of lung cancer.
As most of you know, my dad is battling lung cancer, and it has been a tough road for him, and my mom, as well as my sister, and I. This is very personal for me, and I want to whatever I can to help my dad, and anyone else who has, or will ever have to go through this.
This is my one and only Christmas present that I am asking for, because not only will it have special meaning to me, but hopefully even the $10.00 that gets donated will help raise more awareness of this awful illness. This is the link for the ring, it would also make a great gift for someone just as a pretty ring, that they will enjoy, and you will know that you helped a good cause. http://www.etsy.com/listing/61198293/lungevity-hope-sterling-chain-ring

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    It's Dana + Jess from BF4E! We are so happy you like the HOPE ring we designed. Best wishes for SUCCESS on your dad's treatments!

    Happy holidays,
    BF4E

    ReplyDelete