Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Things I Forget to Say



There are those things that you always forget to say to your spouse, partner, or whatever you call the person in your life that you truly love. I never forget to say I love you to Jeff, but there is one thing that I do not say enough, and today after talking to a friend of mine I find it the thing that I need to say the most right now.
Thank you Jeff, for loving me for who I am,
For helping me learn who I am,
For being there for me when I need you,
And most of all for letting me be who I am, for not trying to change me, for not trying to control me, for letting me the rock star that I am, and the wife that I am, without complaining, and not trying to make me someone I am not. Thank you for letting me be happy, and knowing when something is wrong.
I love you for all the things you do, all the things you have taught me, and all the things that I have experienced with you. Thank you for letting me know that it is okay to be me, and showing the meaning of true love.
I love you, and Thank You!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just read this baby. I love you too. You're awesome. I can't get enough of your rockstar, and being your shoulder when you cry is my biggest honor.

    ReplyDelete