Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Best Mocs Ever!

So I had the great opportunity to review a pair of freshly picked moccasins for my baby girl. I received the blush colored Mocs in a cute little bag and very quickly. When I got them they were way to big for my daughter so I had to wait a little while before she could wear them.
However for the past few months she has been wearing them everyday. She loves them and she keeps them on. 
These moccasins are honestly the best moccasins in the world. They last forever in everyday use even after getting dragged while crawling. They stay on their feet, and they are so adorable. I highly recommend going over to 
freshlypicked.com and ordering a pair or two. I am ordering my baby girl another pair today and I am sure it won't be her last pair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment