Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Times have changed.. People have become mean.

I know that the times have changed since I was younger. If we went somewhere and did not use our manners our parents would have killed us. Not today though, I truly believe that some children are not taught manners. That being said does that make it OK for adults not to use manners?
One of the biggest offenders of this is the media. They call Jessica Simpson fat everyday. I would like then someone to explain to me the weight guide lines for our world. If your famous and weigh more than 1oolbs. soaking wet you are fat. If your not famous and weigh 100lbs. soaking wet you have an eating disorder. Hello what do you think is going to happen to all these children growing up today? I ask all of you to do me and the children of today a favor........ Always say please and thank you, no matter how bad your day is when you are in a store smile at, at least 5 people that look like their day is a lot worse, stop worrying about how late you are, your already late , and instead of noticing someone has gained weight and saying that they are getting fat, say something nice about them. And like my mom always told me "If you do not have anything nice to say, say nothing at all" ( Even if they are a celebrity and can not hear you, It is still mean, and someone else can hear you)

No comments:

Post a Comment