Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Art
















I have put a few of these pictures up for other posts. But this is such a cool place that I wanted to tell a little about it, and seeing how Earth day is approaching I thought now would be a cool time.





This was an abandon house and lot in Philadelphia, that a man had noticed people were just throwing trash every where. He bought the lot, and house, and then instead of taking all this trash to a landfill he decided to do something with it. He used all the things that he could and made it a Mosaic art house. He used the whole lot and even added things like stairs and what nots.





When Jeff and Tj and I went the owner was there working on new things. It is one of the coolest places I have ever seen. If we ever go back we will go see it again, and if you ever go you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment