Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

AAHHHHH


Today is the first day of my new class. Math, AAAHH. If I have not told you, I hate (yes I know that is a very strong word) hate Math. I can not do math, and do not want to do math. If there is one thing I will avoid it is Math.

After a night of restless sleep, and a day at work knowing that I would have to come home and log on to do math, I was feeling very nervous. Although today was not so bad, the rest of the week is nit looking so good either. I have about 70 hours of work to do, and can not justify for any reason why. I know that I need math, and I know that I will have to teach math someday, but I really would like to continue my avoidance in taking my math classes. I would drop it and start a different class, but I will eventually end up back in the same situation, and have to do the classes. So like I always say "suck it up!" I guess I will be sucking it up and doing two math classes back 2 back. Lucky Me!

Hey Honey if I pass both, do I get a prize?

1 comment: