Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Breath of Fresh Air


I know that I keep talking about my Math class that I am struggling, but I had a breath of fresh on Sunday after doing the Easter thing with family.

I took the kids down to the lake and we took some pictures and walked around, skipped rocks, and just took in the fresh lake air. Having a lake 2 minutes from our house is great! Although someones hat blew off and I had to go into the lake to get it, and let me tell you it was cold. But we had a blast and it was a great way to spend a little time just hanging out.

Unfortunately we got home and shortly after learned that there was an eleven alarm fire in Alton Bay. This is such a sad event to happen on Easter Sunday, but no one was seriously injured so that is a good thing.

Alton Bay is a beautiful place, that is mostly shut down until Memorial Day, but it is still sad, and I thought it was important to at least say something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment