Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Summer Goals


I have set some goals that I am determined to meet by the end of this summer.
A. I will see my girlfriends more often. I am so busy with children, school, household things, and just in general, that I hardly ever get out with friends, or have just a day to go hang out a friends house. I know that it sounds a little petty but, I need me time too.
B. Retake the Math class that I am currently failing. I know that my schedule is already set, but I will make the changes to be back in this class by the end of the summer, and I WILL pass it, the second time around.
C. Spend at least a half an hour a week without using electricity in my home.
For some this seems silly, but for me it is not. Our Earth needs more love, and I want to help. So I am asking that my family please help me meet this goal.
D. Become more organized!! This is a consistent issue of mine. I am the most unorganized person in the world. I am always losing everything.
And my last goal.....To find a very inexpensive way to redecorate my walls in my house. I did not hang the pictures we have in a organized fashion (surprise!) but would love to fix this over the summer.

If anyone has any ideas that could help me, I am fully open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment