Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Complaint for the Week.

This is me complaining about a few things, and just putting in my opinion. I am sorry if anyone is offended.
First off, I am really sick of 11, and 12 year olds quoting Family Guy to me. I am not by any means the world greatest mother, bit come on. Why on earth are you letting your children watch Family Guy? What the hell is the matter with you? To top that off, what else do you let your kids watch and not monitor them? I had a 12 year old explain to me that certain band (name not mentioned, because I am a fan) although I did not hear this before, anyways. One member drinks other members piss, and that they are all bisexual. Okay was what went through my mind. Here is some advice, when your kid is telling you this about their favorite band, you should probably at least monitor what they watch. I am not one to censor music form my children, but there is a point where you should really keep an eye in them.
I am not one to complain about ANY ONE'S sexual preference, and nor do I think that anyone should judge anyone based on their sexual preference, but you might want to explain what these things mean to your children, before they go to school and start telling people about it and that bisexual means sex with two people. I am sorry that is not the accurate definition.
My next complaint is just about the same thing only now it is some stupid show on MTV about teen mothers, and it is More for the networks. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? Why on earth would you make a reality show on teen moms? Of course it looks easy to be a parent, is that not the magic of tv, everything looks easy. Heck I could be an NFL star at 113lbs. as long as I watch enough football, right?
No. What do you mean. It looks easy.
So lets highlight how easy it is to be a parent. That is great! With all the lack of supervision children have today, and you put on teen parent shows.
Okay that is my rant for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment