Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

My Great Ideas!!

I know that it is February 1st today, and we still do not have a 2010 calender hanging in the house. So me and my bright ideas said, "Oh I can make a scrapbook one." Good one Kel. Amongst all my free time, I can do this too.
I started it yesterday, and worked three hours on it tonight, but I had to go and do school work so I had to stop. I have gotten to August. I am planning on finishing it up tomorrow night, and I must say that even though it has taken me a while, it is awesome looking.
I also have a cool idea to make a bracelet, but that is all I can say about that right now, because I want it to be a surprise. I promise to post pictures when I am done with both the calender, and the bracelet,(okay well after I find the time to go get a battery for my camera too).

No comments:

Post a Comment