Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday

Today is Sunday, and it looks beautiful outside. (I will go out in a little while). I currently have 3 projects that I am working on, and about 10 more in my head that I determined to do within the next few weeks.
The first is ti finish the coffee table I am working on, TODAY!
Then I need to finish Jozies room, including butterfly wall.
Next I need to work on my flower gardens.
The other plans that are in my head, I am somewhat looking for help, so here is a list, them me know what you have for ideas.
Redo my fire pit
Build a bench, to put in a garden
Build a few box gardens
Make a com poster
Plant some flowers by my mailbox, but they need to match the skull and crossbones mailbox
I think that is about it. I will let you know of I come up with more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment