Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend







This past weekend Jeff and I went out to New York to visit some good no I am sorry Great friends. We had a blast. We went out for drinks and saw their children which we have not seen since the oldest was 3, so we also met the baby. They are beautiful boys, with the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen. I would post a picture but am waiting on permission form them first.



We also had a beautiful ride there and back going through Quechee Gorge, and seeing snow covered mountains, and all the covered bridges that still exists in Vermont. One town I would like to back and spend a day or two in is Woodstock VT, it is absolutely beautiful, and I suggest you check it out if you have not already.



Thank you Tara, and Paul for such an awesome weekend, and memories to last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment