Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Long Week Ahead!


I have such a long week ahead of me. We have rehearsal tonight for Jozie's dance recital. Tomorrow we leave for camp in Old Orchard Beach ME, with her school, then we drive back to Concord for rehearsal, and back to Maine, Then Thursday we leave camp again to go to dress rehearsal, and then back home because I feel no need to go back to Maine so that she can eat breaskfast with her class and watch the rest of them pack up.

Also on Thursday my father is going in for more testing, and I am thinking as positive as I can. (note the last post)

I am so happy that I married my best friend that is helping me balance all the chaos, and at least he will be home with the other children.

Keeping a positive attitude is key this week, and I will do so, and will enjoy this week. Besides Jo can't stay at the camp due to allergies, so we booked an awesome hotel room!

No comments:

Post a Comment