Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

The Pictures




If you are anything like me, you have these sports pictures, and dance pictures that you are always trying to figure out what you are going to do with them. You give them to family, but then you are left with all these extras, and you cannot just not buy them, or you will never have enough.


Well today I figured it out. We have a small table at the end of a hallway, and on it was a bowl that Jeff hated, and one picture. Above is a shelf with a couple pictures, and some stuff the kids made at school one year for Mothers day. So I decided that this will be the dance wall. I put this years dance pictures up, and next year when I get new ones, I will change them out and scrapbook this years. I also decided to find a wall for each of the other two children for this coming falls soccer pictures (we did not get any last fall, and I do not know why).


This is a way that the children can be on display doing what they enjoy so much, and other people can see them in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment