Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Please Help

Today I signed up to do a 5k walk in Boston on November 6th. I will be walking with my mom and Jozie to raise money to help find a cure for lung cancer.
My dad was diagnosed with lung caner this past June and has been undergoing aggressive radiation and chemo. He has finished his radiation, but not chemo. I never knew how bad these treatments were until watching my dad go through them. I would not want anyone to watch someone they love go through what my father has gone through, and I am very happy to be a part of raising money for research, and treatments for people having to go through this.
I am asking all of you for help, please even if it is just a penny, donate. Lungevity will double every dollar people raise, so I am asking for help because this has hit home to me and my family.
If you click on the picture of my dad, it will link you to the page where you can donate.
I thank you all so much for anything you can do to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment