Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Compliments

I thought I would let you all know that I received about 20 compliments this past Saturday on my tattoo. By tattoo, I mean my half sleeve that I have going on. Although I have not finished it, I got a lot of "Wow, who did your tattoos", "I love your art work on your arm", "Great tattoo's", "I love your sleeve work."...and so on. This was all form people I do not know at all, in fact it was at the Dropkick Murphy's show in Lowell that Jeff and I went to. Because I got all these compliments I thought I would share the link of the artist who tattooed my arm. His name is Doug, and he is amazing at what he does. I cannot thank him enough, because I love my tattoos, and apparently so do a lot of other people. So here is a link to his site http://tatbro.com/home.html




.....and here is my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment