Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Easter was a little odd this year, as I have always gone to my parents, but my mother did not want to do Easter this year (and I do not blame her). This however left me with a What do I do sort of day. So I made cupcakes. This was probably not really thought out because my kids of course got a ton of candy, but I wanted to make these to make me feel springy too.

These were super easy too.
A cake mix in a box, a jar of frosting, mini colored marshmallows, colored sugar.

Bake your cupcakes, let them cool, and frost them.
While they are baking separate out your marshmallows by color, and cut them in half. Then separate colored sugar into bags, and put the matching color marshmallow halves in the sugar bags, you can mix it up if you feel a little crazy like we did.
When your cupcakes are cool, frost them, and then put the halved, sugared marshmallows on them, and there you have it Springy cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment