Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Exciting News

I have some very exciting news. My mother is putting together a 5k walk through the Lungevity foundation in memory of my dad, and the walk is going to be on November 5th (the day after my Birthday). Here comes the exciting part,
Around Christmas time I found this great ring on Etsy, and half the proceeds went to the lungevity foundation. I did a post on how that is all (besides my dad getting better) that I wanted, and that was the only gift, besides donations to the lungevity foundation.
Well I got my ring, and by the way it is beautiful, and I love it. My mom contacted the seller, and asked if she would send some rings so that my we could sell them at the walk. She said yes! Then today she told my mother that they would be here to sell them, all she needed to do was have a table for her!!!! And this walk is in perfect time, because not only can you walk for my fathers memory, but you can buy all your family members (female, of course) a ring, and give to the lungevity fund at the same time.

This is so exciting! Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Tell your mom I want a ring as soon as she gets them!

    ReplyDelete