Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Did It!


I keep seeing this pop up in my google reader, so I finally decided to do it. I am linking to other blogs, because well the list would be just as long as this.
A. Age:
I will be 37 on November 4th. I am not sure how I feel about this.

B. Bed size:
Queen.

C. Chore that you hate:
Going to the dump. We do not have trash pickup so I have to go, and I hate, hate, hate it.

D. Dogs:
I always had them as a kid we had black labs, and then a German Shepard. Now I have none because I do not have time (I really want one though)

E. Essential start to your day:
Coffee.  

F. Favorite color:
Green.

G. Gold or Silver:
Silver (Tiffany’s is my favorite)

H. Height:
5’8”

I. Instruments you play:
None now but played the sax, flute, clarinet, drums, and guitar.

J. Job title:
I am a paraprofessional, in school full time for Photography

K. Kids:
I have 3.

L. Live:
New Hampshire.

M. Mother's name:
Ask my mother.

N. Nicknames:
Kel

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Just the basics, like having kids, and surgery.

P. Pet peeve:
People that complain about how miserable things are, but do nothing to change things. Oh and people that spit in front of me.

Q. Quote from a movie:
Wow... that was tingly! You gotta try that!”


R. Right or left handed:
Right.

S. Siblings:
One, my older sister Tami.

T. Time you wake up:
Weekdays, 4am (most days) Weekends 7

U. Underwear:
Really?

V. Vegetable you hate:
Cauliflower

W. What makes you run late:
Everything


X. X-Rays you've had:
A lot.

Y. Yummy food that you make:
I have learned to make good chili.

Z. Zoo animal:
I think that Zoo’s are a little mean. I personally do not like caged exotic animals, but I have to say I have been to the National Zoo, and I got to see the baby pandas.

No comments:

Post a Comment