Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

So Far, So Good

The new year is off to a great start so far. Yesterday I made a list of the "have to do" things on the chalkboard in my kitchen, and so far I have completed all of the things on the list, and it is 8:38am. Who cares that I was up at 3am. (My husband is sick, and so on my last day of Christmas vacation I got up extra early to help him get ready for work) okay back on topic. One of the things that I had on my list was to clip, and organize all my coupons, and then plan meals for the month. These were the first two things that I did this morning. Now all my meals are planned for the month, and all I have to do each week is check the flyers, grab my coupons, and go to the store. I am super excited to see how the month a head meal planning works out, and of course I will let you know. I hope your New Year is starting out as successful as mine is.

No comments:

Post a Comment