Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Sickness

On Monday night Zack said "Mom I need a bucket in my room, I have a belly ache." Being the horrible mom that I am in these cases, said "No, Zack, it is now an hour past your bed time, and you are just playing a game, you need to go to bed please." Well needless to at about 11pm he came up and woke me up telling he had just thrown up all over his bed, and yes he did. I felt so bad for my child for the next 12 hours he was throwing up, and miserable. I spent the full 12 hours with him awake, watching him go through this horrible stomach bug. He then woke up the next day feeling great. I thought for sure I would be up all night the next night with it. That did not happen, Tuesday came and went, Wednesday I was feeling great, even got a workout in after dance. I woke up at 3:15 for work on Thursday, and knew right away I was done, I spent my next 7 hours sicker than a dog, throwing up, and even I think fainting, I would be sitting on the couch, and wake up in the floor a few minutes later. After I was done getting sick, I got a really high fever, and had the worst body aches, and head ache I have ever felt in my life, it was the worst illness I have had in a long time, and the stomach pain was crippling. Zack, and I are both better now of course, and not that any of you wanted to hear or read this, but I just thought I would share what this dreadful virus is like that is going around, and remind you all to scrub your hands all the time, and take your vitamins (even though I take mine everyday, and it did not save me).

No comments:

Post a Comment