Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Random Update

In the past week I have had many days that I wonder what else I can do, and if I do will it be the right thing. Mostly with my children, they get very upset when I tell them that we are not going to the pool, then when I take them they beg to go home. If I do something that they have no interest in I get complaining and whining all afternoon.
I know they are kids, and I love them to death, I am just feeling like I cannot win with them. I am sure that this is a phase, and we will get through it.

I went to see Chevelle, Shinedown, and Staind. Then the next night Sum 41 and The Offspring which were both very cool shows. I have been a Chevelle fan for years so I liked them the best, but they were all great. Unfortunately it does not look like I will be able to see Blink 182 on their reunion tour, they were suppose to play in Portland but they postpone with no new date, and we will not go to Mansfield to see them. I know how bad it is but they are one of my all time favorites. Oh well maybe next time.

We are still going up and down with Jozie's belly, and since summer has started it seems to have gotten worse, but we will keep plugging away to find out what, and how we can make her better.

Jozie and I went went with my friend Michele and her daughter to see High School Musical in the park on Saturday, and we had a great time. It was a pretty good show that the girls loved it. I think the best part though was the spectators of the show. Very entertaining.

My schooling is going well, but Math again in two weeks. I am already having anxiety about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment