Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Here Are My 7 Things That People Do Not Know About Me.




My lovely friend Michele got this Kreative Blogger award, in the rules you have to link to 7 people that will tell her 7 (and the rest of you) 7 things about me that people do not know. So thank you Michele, and here you go.


I love to dance, but only in my house, and if I ever go out and there is dancing I will tell you that I do not dance, because I am so shy. In my house though I dance.




I have been married twice, and have never been proposed to. My ex husband threw a ring across the room, and told me to plan a wedding, and he might show up. ( I should have known better) And I proposed to Jeff (my husband). I did! I picked the date and went into his bedroom/office, got on one knee and asked him to marry me. I would do it again, and again as long as I could keep marrying him.




I live a rock star life (minus the drugs) but pretty much everything else.




I road on a bus with a friend and her 3 year old son from Manchester, NH to Marietta Oklahoma, it was a very long 4 days!




I am dyslexic, I was diagnosed at the beginning of my senior year, which explained a lot.




I am a ridiculously huge Blink 182 fan, yes at 35 years old, and I think that Travis Barker is the hottest man in the world (well next to Jeff)




I am terrified of the dark!


There are my 7 things. I hope that you enjoy learning these things about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment