Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Feeling Down. There is Only One Thing To Do


I am feeling a little between down and stressed. I have two sick kids and a meeting that I have to be at tomorrow, because the woman is coming form out of district to help me out. My tuition just went up $600 per class, and I did not take out enough loan money. My father is not feeling well, and may not even be able to go to his own party. What the &*#$.

Well I am not going to let it hold me back. Here is what I am going to do. I will go to work for the meeting tomorrow, because she is helping me, and if I don't I am pretty sure the shit talking will continue (different story). So I will be there with sunshine and butterflies, and let them all tell me how bad of a job I am doing, whatever. I know better, I taught him how to spell two words.

My children will be okay in the morning, I am sure of it, and if not I will call my mom for help.

As far as school goes well it will set me back about 10 weeks, but I will just take the 10 weeks off. and enjoy the free time. Maybe I can even get it in the summer. Finally as far as my dad not feeling well, I will hope for the best, he will get better, and he will love his party. Just in case he is too sick to go, it is not the end of the world, as long as he gets better.

I am staying positive, and I will get good results from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment