Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Surprise!

Today when I got home I asked Jeff what the box sitting on the bar was. It had been there for a few days and I was starting to wonder what it was. I was thinking something from a team that he has season tickets to, or some part he had to order. To my surprise he told me that he thought that it was something that I ordered. I have not ordered anything so it was not from me. Jeff opened it up, and surprise for me it was the bracelet that I had put on my mothers day gift ideas post. I was so excited. He had ordered it for me for mothers day, and then he had forgotten about it. Yes this is the bracelet. I absolutely love it. It is beautiful. Much prettier in person than in the picture.
Thank you Jeff, I love it, and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment