Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Changing It Up!


I am changing my blog up for a bit, I may still throw in a few normal post, but for the most part, I am going to write about my dad, and his journey through fighting his lung cancer. I am going to write about his chemo days and how he is doing through all of it.

I am doing this for many reasons, but mainly I think because it will help me deal with it a little better than I am. I have not slept in weeks, and I cry almost the entire night so I thought that this would help me out a little.

My dad is an amazing person, and I am thinking as positive as I can. Good things happen to good people so I am sure he will get through this.

On July 12, 2010 he had 6 hours of chemo and 15 minutes of radiation. After he actually felt good. That is great!

Today he had 4 hours of chemo and 15 minutes of radiation, after he did not feel so well, in fact my parents were suppose to go to lunch, but he said that he would rather go home because he did not feel well.

He has just started chemo so I will be posting updates often.

No comments:

Post a Comment