Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I am a Bad Mom

Yes I will admit it, I am a bad mom, I posted Jozie's Birthday, and Zacks, and then on Sunday was so busy that I did not even take the time to post Mattea's Birthday.
Mattea turned 13 on Sunday, Happy Birthday Tay.
Tay is a great kid, she is an honor roll student, and loves to read, all kinds of books. She has her own sense of style, and likes to always wear crazy funky hats, even when they embarrass Zack. She has a great sense of humor, and is well behaved.
I could not be a prouder step-mom, to Mattea, I am so proud of everything she has accomplished. She has grown up so much in the past year, and is really becoming a wonderful young lady.

I am sorry I did not post this on Sunday.

Happy 13th Birthday Mattea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment