Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Music

Music is a big deal to me. I love to listen to it all the time, and I do. The other day though someone asked me what was my favorite type of music, and I did not have an answer. So I thought I would let you all know some if the types of music I have on my ipod. Here is a list:
The Beatles (this to me everyone should have)
Boy Sets Fire
Blink182 (I am secretly a huge fan)
Buckcherry
Chevelle
DOPE
Frank Turner
Dropkick Murphys
Eric Church
Tim McGraw
Jack Johnson
Janes Addiction
Jason Mraz
Jimmy Buffett
The Zac Brown Band
Ray Lamontange
Live
Tom Petty
The Ramones
Rancid
And a lot of Social Distortion (well every album, and a little more)
So as you see I listen to a lot of different music, and that does not include any of the kids playlist that I have, and yes I know all the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment